Holmes House is a nonprofit entity established by the Holmes Community College Alumni
Association. It is provided to alumni, staff and friends of the college to use. All
profits are used for the refurbishment and upkeep of Holmes House. Lodging includes
use of the kitchen and sitting areas, as well as continental breakfast.
- Single bedroom $65 per night
- Entire House: $135 per night
- Entire House: $45 per night for HCC staff
- Teas, showers, etc.: $25 for HCC staff
- Teas, showers, etc.: $75 for alumni and friends
Rules and Regulations
- Rental arrangements may be made through the Holmes Foundation Office by calling (662) 472-9134.
- Housekeeping will clean the house for guests and will check the house after use.
- Please know that the renter or renters will be responsible for returning any furniture
or other items to the original location.
- All food should be disposed of before leaving, please.
- Used dishtowels need to be left in the kitchen or hamper for housekeeping staff to
clean and return.
- Any broken or missing items will be replaced by the renter.
- If you need dishes, silver, tablecloth, silver service, etc., see Katherine Ellard
for a sign-out list.
- Check items carefully when returning. Linens will be picked up by housekeeping and
Coordinator, Alumni Association