Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment
plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There's no
interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it's easy to
enroll! Ready To Get Started?
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log into MyHolmes
- Tap Paying for College
- Under the Account Payment Options channel click "NelNet Payment Plan"
Payment Plan Benefits:
- Easy online enrollment
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
Payment Option One
- Last Day to Enroll Online: August 3
- Required Down Payment: None
- Number of Payments: 4
- Months of Payments: August - November
Payment Option Two
- Last Day to Enroll Online: August 25
- Required Down Payment: 25 percent
- Number of Payments: 3
- Months of Payments: September - November
Note: All down payments are processed immediately.
Payment Plan Availability
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Holmes Community College. Please
be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific
times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid
is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance
online through www.mypaymentplan.com
or call the Holmes Community College Student Services Office at (662) 472-9016 to
confirm the change. For additional help, please call us at (800) 609-8056.