Dual Enrollment / Dual Credit Homeschooling
Home school transcripts may be developed by the parent OR by a third-party home school
transcript agency. At a minimum, home school transcripts should:
- List the school name and address.
- List all courses taken and dates completed.
- Have a cumulative GPA calculated on a 4 point scale.
- Home school transcripts needs to be signed and dated by the "School Principal"
- Home school transcripts must be notarized if grades are conferred by a parent. In
cases where a third party home school association or organization validates and confers
an official transcript, that official transcript is not required to be notarized.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office of Holmes Community College.