eLearning — Proctored Exams
If all appointment times are full for the campus you are interested in, you may email the proctor for a walk-in appointment. You can check the listing of contacts throughout the state for other proctor sites near you.
If you are in the Starkville/Golden Triangle Area you have the option of going to a testing site at Mississippi State University. This site charges a fee for testing. For more information check out the MSU Distance Exam Proctoring Procedure information page.
Goodman Campus ~ email@example.com
Grenada Campus ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Ridgeland Campus ~ email@example.com
IMPORTANT: All Holmes-provided courses will require at least two proctored exams, with one of these being the Final Exam. Many hosted courses will also require proctored exams.
- To schedule your proctored test at one of the four Holmes locations, click Online Proctored Test schedule. The Online Proctored Test schedule software will only allow you to sign up for an appointment at one of the Holmes locations.
- To schedule a proctored test appointment at another testing center check the listing of contacts throughout the state click here.
- To make changes to a scheduled appointment, email your proctor.
- Check your course information to determine the testing dates. The schedule will not prevent you from signing up for a proctored test outside your test dates.
- Proctored tests may be in the form of computerized Canvas tests or paper tests.
- Testing centers have specific days and times for testing. Check the listing of contacts throughout the state for more details.