Holmes Community College
Return to Library Services
Most databases require a valid MyHolmes account for login.
- Music Database with Reviews and Biographies.
Bloom's Literary Reference Online
- contains information on thousands of authors/works.
Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
- National Bibliography.
- Information on recent social and political issues.
- Online reference library
Films on Demand
- Streaming educational video service.
- Open Source (Free) Articles and Ebooks.
- Human anatomy website.
- Over 25 Million Free Magazines and Publications.
- Academic Journal Database.
(login - magn0112)
- Comprehensive Medical Information.
MELO ~ Mississippi Electronic Libraries Online
Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Over 400 Free Ebooks from the Met.
- Free peer-reviewed articles from NASA-funded authors.
Online Library Catalog
- Quick access to ebooks and audiobooks on the go. (Download the Overdrive app for iOS and Android for phone and tablet)
- Learning APA or MLA format?
- Math/English/Science help, career exploration, and test prep.
- Free Resources from the American Psychological Association.
- Research and analysis on current issues.
How to Set Up An APA Paper
Writing in APA
How to Set Up An MLA Paper
Writing in MLA
- Create MLA, APA, and Chicago citations.
Last Updated 10/1/18
Connect with Holmes