Freshman Housing Application
To submit a housing application, please complete the form below. All REQUIRED fields
must be filled out in order for your housing application to be accepted. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 15 semester hours in order to receive a
- Roommate and dormitory assignments will be made according to your request on a first-come
- If a roommate preference is requested, the information regarding dormitory preference
must match exactly meaning that both roommates must list the same dormitory preferences
in the same order.
- A Minimum GPA of 1.75 for two semesters is required for dormitory residency.
- Out-of-state students who are not attending Holmes Community College on Athletics
scholarship will not be housed on campus.
- Dormitories are closed on weekends except to out-of-state athletes on scholarship.
- Please do not submit a housing application if you do not fit into this category of
future student, otherwise your application will not be accepted.