Communication Skills/Effective Communication
Effective communication involves total understanding, not just telling someone something.
This workshop will provide participants with a solid understanding of the key principles of effective communication and written specific goals to apply the learning in everyday situations.
In this course, participants will:
- Study and practice two strategies of effective communication: Listening Skills & Body Language
- Discover how to handle both individual and group communication challenges
- Identify personal areas of improvement.
- Understand different paradigms in communication
- Explore interpersonal communication and its applications
- Explore the impact of conflict in communication, and how to resolve it
- Study strategies for persuasion and negotiation in communication
- Develop strategies for giving and receiving feedback.