Ordering a Holmes Transcript
The best way to request your transcript is through your MyHolmes account.
- Login to your MyHolmes account
- Click on the Main Menu icon (3 lines) in the upper left-hand corner
- Click on “Student/Library”
- Under “Student Links,” click on “Request Holmes Transcript”
No MyHolmes account?
- Click the link below to order your transcript.
Important Notes about Transcript Requests:
- The $8.00 charge for transcript processing will be incurred immediately upon transcript request, even for students with holds on their accounts. Mail requests will incur an additional charge for shipping.
- The “Send Now” option includes courses in progress.
- The “Hold for Grades” and “Hold for Degree” options are for the current semester only, and transcripts requested with these options will be sent after grades and degrees have been fully processed for the current semester.
- Current Dual Enrollment students should not submit transcript requests. Transcripts for Dual Enrollment students cannot be sent until the Holmes Admissions Office has received the students’ final, official high school transcript.