$120 per hour Tuition, Fees $17 per hour
Fall 2021 & Spring 2022
A student is considered full-time when taking 15 – 21 semester hours during the fall & spring only. Fees are charged per semester hour and are capped at 15 hours ($255) Non-refundable.
Please note that any student taking over 21 hours over the course of any semester will be charged $125 per hour for every hour over the 21 hour limit.
Full-time tuition $1,350
Fees $17 per hour
Part-time tuition $125 per hour
Fees $17 per hour
Commuter Student taking 14 hours
Commuter Student taking 15 hours
Dorm Charge $700
Board (Meals) $900
Out-of-State Student Fee Full-time $1,350
Out-of-state Fee Part-time (per semester hour) $125
- Graduation Fee (Marching Students, May Ceremony Only, Non-Refundable) $50
- Graduation Fee (Non-Marching Students, Diploma with Cover, Non-Refundable)$35
- Graduation Fee (Non-Marching Students, Diploma only-No Cover) No Charge
- Class No-Show Fee (Per Course, Non-Refundable) $10
- Class Withdrawal Fee (Per Course, Non-Refundable) $10
- Class Reinstatement Fee (Per Course, Non-Refundable) $10
- Student ID Replacement (Non-Refundable) $25
- Housing Application Fee (Non-Refundable) $50
- Key Replacement Fee (Non-Refundable) $50
- Online Classes per Credit Hour Fee (Non-Refundable) $10
A student’s fees pay for the Student Services (Student ID, Parking Decal, Student Activities, Security, Publication), Technology Fees (My Holmes, Internet Access, Software maintenance), and Educational Supplies/Equipment. Payments can be made at any Holmes CC Business Office or through the student’s “My Holmes” portal. We accept cash, check, money order, debit card, or credit card. Book vouchers are available to those whose financial aid is greater than their charges (Aid – Charges = Voucher).
Students are responsible for tuition cost for the time they are in the class. Please refer to the Tuition/Fee adjustment policy in the District Bulletin for the tuition adjustment rates.