Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll! Ready To Get Started?
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log into MyHolmes
- Tap Paying for College
- Under the Account Payment Options channel click “NelNet Payment Plan”
Payment Plan Benefits:
- Easy online enrollment
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
Payment Option One for Fall 2023
- Last Day to Enroll Online: August 3
- Required Down Payment: None
- Number of Payments: 4
- Months of Payments: August-November
Payment Option Two for Fall 2023
- Last Day to Enroll Online: August 24
- Required Down Payment: 25 percent
- Number of Payments: 3
- Months of Payments: September-November
Note: All down payments are processed immediately.
Payment Plan Availability
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Holmes Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through www.mypaymentplan.com or call the Holmes Community College Student Services Office at (662) 472-9016 to confirm the change. For additional help, please call us at (800) 609-8056.