CDL CLASS B CONCRETE MIXER TRUCK DRIVING PROGRAM
New Classes Begin Every 4-6 Weeks.
(Call 601) 605-3370 for more information.
1. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
2. Must pass the DOT physical and DOT drug screen. Proof of passing will be required prior to entry into training. All DOT physical and drug screen results must be sent directly from physician’s office to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Provide a copy of your Motor Vehicle Report from the MS Department of Public Safety website. This report must be obtained from the Mississippi Highway Patrol office or online at: https://www.ms.gov/dps/license_renewal/MVR
4. Tuition payment of $100 must be paid prior to beginning class. We gladly accept cash, check, money order or credit card payments.
5. All documentation must be received either by email (email@example.com) or in person prior to start date. See the information below.
Holmes Community College
CDL Class B Concrete Mixer Truck Driver Program
412 West Ridgeland Avenue
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Phone: (601) 605-3370
DRESS REQUIREMENTS: Wear proper work clothes at all times. NO SHORT or BAGGY PANTS will be allowed for your own safety. Additional requirements may be added at the instructor’s discretion.
CLASS SCHEDULE: Class meets Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for 4 to 6 weeks, depending on students’ ability.