PMP Exam Preparation
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation course provides an in-depth exploration of the five knowledge domains and 10 Knowledge Areas tested on the PMP exam. You will also gain valuable test-taking tips and strategies to help you approach the PMP Exam with confidence.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI, PMP credential holders can earn upward of US$15,000 more annually than non-credentialed jobholders.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 700,000 PMP credential holders
Learn more about PMP certification benefits at pmi.org.
Ensure you’re prepared for the rigorous PMP exam with Holmes Community College’s Workforce Development PMP Exam Preparation course. This intensive seven week program combines expert instruction with The CERTWISE Learning System for PMP Exam Preparation training materials and meets PMI’s 35 contact hour PMP Exam requirement. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
- Course materials (included): The Learning System for PMP Exam Preparation: Printed reading materials and interactive online study tools including quizzes, flashcards, PMP exam emulation, and more.
- Course fee: $525
- If you would like to be added to our next upcoming course interest list, or have other questions, Contact Melissa Love at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Enroll in This Course?
- Learn the entire PMBOK Guide, with our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The Learning System for PMP Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP exam emulation, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35 hour project management education prerequisite.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program (if applicable)
Included in your course registration fees, you will receive The Learning System for PMP Exam Preparation. This premium quality program combines comprehensive printed reading materials with interactive online study materials to expand, apply and solidify your knowledge to pass the PMP exam.
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice test questions by domain area.
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test: Gauge knowledge gained and areas that require further study.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence with a test that emulates the software used at the PMP computer-based exam testing center.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more
Program Requirements: There are no admission requirements to take this program, however to be accepted into the PMP program, you must meet strict prerequisites. Review the PMP Handbook for details.