Holmes Community College is a test center for the American College Test (ACT). National
ACT dates are established by the American College Testing Service. For more information
or to register to test you may contact ACT at actstudent.org.
The Residual ACT dates are set by the test coordinator on each campus. This test is available for students in the process of applying to HCC that cannot test on a national test date. Please contact your test coordinator to set up a residual test. Residual Testing is not done on the Ridgeland Campus.
Holmes Community College is an ACT testing site only. To register for the ACT test, visit ACT.org, set up an account, and register and pay for the date you would like to test on. Please pay special attention to the testing location chosen, as we cannot accept a tester who is at a location not specified on the ACT ticket.
- Ridgeland Campus only
ACT Coordinator - Goodman Campus
ACT Coordinator - Ridgeland Campus
Darleen Dozier (National)
ACT Coordinator - Grenada Campus
Katherine Cox (National)
Tracy Herring (Residual)
2018-19 Testing Dates, Deadlines
- December 8 (Registration Deadline, November 2; Late Registration, November 3-19)
- February 9 (Registration Deadline, January 11; Late Registration, January 12-18)
- April 13 (Registration Deadline, March 8; Late Registration, March 9-25)
- June 8 (Registration Deadline, May 3; Late Registration, May 4-20)
- July 13 (Registration Deadline, June 14; Late Registration, June 15-24)