Signs and Symptoms of Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Abrupt changes in work or school attendance and grades.
- Unusual outbreaks of temper.
- Obvious mood swings.
- Wearing sunglasses indoors or at inappropriate times (to hide bloodshot eyes and/or dilated pupils.)
- Carrying eye drops or burning incense (to cover the odor of marijuana.)
- Deterioration of physical appearance and/or grooming.
- Overreaction to mild criticism.
- Stealing items from school, home, or employer.
Physical Evidence of Marijuana Usage
- Eye drop bottles (to cover red eyes.)
- Incense, room deodorizers, breath fresheners.
- Rolling papers, pipes, or “bongs” in closet.
- Smell of a sweet odor like burned rope, in room, clothes, etc.
- The roach (butt) from a marijuana joint.
- Roach clips (holders for the joint.)
- Seeds or leaves in lining or coat pockets.
Virtual Bar – We got your BAC