Holmes House is a nonprofit entity established by the Holmes Community College Alumni Association. It is provided to alumni, staff and friends of the college to use. All profits are used for the refurbishment and upkeep of Holmes House. Lodging includes use of the self-catering set up for the kitchen, use of sitting areas and private room with a bathroom.
- Rental arrangements may be made through the Holmes Alumni Office by calling (662) 472-9134.
- Entire House: $135 per night
- Entire House: $45 per night for HCC staff
- Teas, showers, etc.: $25 for HCC staff
- Teas, showers, etc.: $75 for alumni and friends
Rules and Regulations
- Rental arrangements may be made through the Holmes Foundation Office by calling (662) 472-9134.
- Housekeeping will clean the house for guests and will check the house after use.
- Please know that the renter or renters will be responsible for returning any furniture or other items to the original location.
- All food should be disposed of before leaving, please.
- Used dishtowels need to be left in the kitchen or hamper for housekeeping staff to clean and return.
- Any broken or missing items will be replaced by the renter.
- If you have any special request *such as dishes, silver, tablecloth, silver service, etc.,) contact Holmes Alumni Office (662) 472-9134.
- Check items carefully when returning. Linens will be picked up by housekeeping and returned.