Workforce training is designed to provide contract training in a non-credit format for individuals and businesses. Courses are designed to meet specific training requirements of the company or the organization. This training may be in one or more of the following areas:
- training for workers on new equipment or processes.
- retraining for workers who must move to other positions within the firm/company.
- training for workers to advance to higher positions.
- and/or training in the basic skill areas for employees to become more effective and efficient.
Click here to view a current class schedule and enroll in classes. For assistance with enrollment process, please contact Miranda Burns at email@example.com, or 601-605-3431.
- ABE / GED Classes
- Concrete Mixer/Truck Driver Training Program – Ridgeland
- Electrical Lineman Program – Goodman
- Essentials of Human Resources – Ridgeland
- Manufacturing Skills Basic Certification – Ridgeland
- Professional Truck Driving Training – Kosciusko
- PMI/PMP Exam Certification Prep – Ridgeland
- SHRM Essentials – Ridgeland
- SHRM Certification PREP course – Ridgeland