What textbook(s) do I need?
- Access your Student Profile to obtain your textbook information. The Student Profile shows the courses you are currently enrolled in and the ebook, textbook, and/or materials that will be needed for the course
- Many of our online classes use pre-loaded ebooks. You will not need any special software or devices. If your course uses an ebook, you will have instant access to the ebook once your class begins.
To purchase a textbook:
- If your course requires a textbook, follow the instructions in the "eLearning Textbook Guide".
- It is important to buy and/or order textbooks early (before class starts) and always keep your receipt.
- Ordering your textbooks from the Holmes Bookstore is the only way that any financial aid can be used to purchase textbooks. If you are a Pell recipient you do not have to wait to order your books, but you will need your book voucher to pick-up books. It may take from 3 days to 3 weeks to get a textbook.
- For additional information about the Holmes Bookstore, please click the following link: Bookstore