What textbook(s) do I need?
- Access your Student Profile to obtain your textbook information. The Student Profile shows the courses you are currently enrolled in and the ebook, textbook, and/or materials that will be needed for the course
- Many of our online classes use pre-loaded ebooks. You will not need any special software or devices. If your course uses an ebook, you will have instant access to the ebook once your class begins.
- If your course comes with a pre-loaded eBook and/or lab, the cost of the eBook will be added to your MyHolmes student account. This is a non-refundable fee for access to the eBook.
To purchase a textbook:
- If your course requires a textbook, follow the instructions in the "eLearning Textbook Guide".
- It is important to buy and/or order textbooks early (before class starts) and always keep your receipt.
- Ordering your textbooks from the Holmes Bookstore is the only way that any financial aid can be used to purchase textbooks. If you are a Pell recipient you do not have to wait to order your books, but you will need your book voucher to pick-up books. It may take from 3 days to 3 weeks to get a textbook.
- For additional information about the Holmes Bookstore, please click the following