What textbook(s) do I need?
- Most of our online courses use pre-loaded eBooks.
- If your course uses an eBook, you will have instant access to the eBook once your class begins.
- You will not need any special software or devices.
- The cost of the eBook will be added to your MyHolmes student account.
- This is a non-refundable fee after the first day of class.
- To see your textbook information click on either of these guides, depending on your status:
- For MSVCC Hosted Online Courses: (which are any courses that end with: "OOH", "OOA", "OOB")
- Access your MSVCC Hosted Course Profile to obtain your textbook information.
- The MSVCC Hosted Course Profile shows the online hosted courses you are currently enrolled in and the eBook, textbook, and/or materials that will be needed for the course
To purchase a textbook:
- If your courses requires a textbook, follow the instructions in the "How to Purchase Textbook" Guide
- If your course is a MSVCC Hosted Course, email a copy of the MSVCC Hosted Course Profile to the Bookstore
- It is important to buy and/or order textbooks and materials early (before class starts) and always keep your receipt.
- Ordering your textbooks from the Holmes Bookstore is the only way that any financial aid can be used to purchase textbooks.
- If you are a Pell recipient you do not have to wait to order your books, but you will need your book voucher to pick-up books. It may take from 3 days to 3 weeks to get a textbook.
- For additional information about the Holmes Bookstore, please click the following link: Bookstore