Non-MSVCC Proctored Exams
We apologize for the inconvenience; however, due to Covid-19, Holmes Community College is unable to offer Non-MSVCC testing at this time. Please check back for further updates.
This page does not apply to Holmes CC or MSVCC students, please refer here instead.
Holmes Community College Proctor Labs CANNOT administer paper tests for Non-MSVCC students. Only digital testing is available.
Non-MSVCC students may register to take proctored exams at our three proctor lab locations in Goodman, Grenada, and Ridgeland. The student must satisfy all of the requirements and conditions imposed by their home school prior to registering with Holmes Community College for their proctored exams. Non-MSVCC students will be expected to pay a fee when registering. The fee begins at $25 for a one to two hour exam, $35 for a three hour exam, and $45 for a four hour or more exam. All exams must be registered through RegisterBlast at least 48 hours prior to the test date.
Process for Registering with Holmes Community College
- Check with your home school, to determine their out of school proctor guidelines and requirements.
- Once you have satisfied all of the requirements, register with one of the following links depending on your location.
- Register at the Goodman Campus
- Register at the Grenada Campus
- Register at the Ridgeland Campus
- I understand that it is my responsibility to submit a request to my school for the exam to be sent to the Holmes testing center and confirm its receipt.
- I understand that the test administration fee is non-refundable.
- I understand that I may reschedule one time for a $15 reschedule fee if I notify the test center in writing at least 24 hours prior to my exam. If I do not notify the test center prior to my appointment or if I do not show up for my appointment, I understand that I will have to register and pay the registration fee again to test.
- I understand that I must arrive at least 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment.
- I understand that if my exam materials are not received at the Holmes testing center by my exam date a reschedule fee will be charged.
- I understand I must have a valid government issued photo ID to be admitted. I must also follow any additional instructions given by my school regarding photo identification.
- I understand that I am responsible for providing a pre-stamped envelope to the proctor for all paper exams. Holmes Community College is not responsible for providing envelopes and postage to mail my exams.
If you have any questions about Non-MSVCC Proctored Exams, please contact Heather Guest at email@example.com or (662) 472-9063.