The mission of the Marketing and Recruiting Department is to champion Holmes Community College as a leader in education, enhance the institution’s image through consistent graphic identity, and inform prospective and current students of the opportunities for achievement in higher education.
- Banners, Billboards, Brochures, Viewbooks, Posters, Print and Digital ads, Postcards, and other marketing collateral
- In-House jobs of 100 or less
- Outsource large jobs (Quotes for vendors must be requested)
Digital Display Boards
- Responsible for District Wide Graphics (See Campus Representative for site specific graphics)
- To ensure sure that we take care of your video project in an efficient and professional manner, please provide details of the event and/or special project that needs to be filmed to the to the best of your abilities.
- In-house studio recording of narration for presentations or special projects. Our multimedia specialist will work with you creating a script, series outlines and marketing objectives.
Plan ahead for marketing needs by submitting a service request as soon as project details are confirmed. The Service Request System provides checks and balances for our department work orders. We are not only able to track the volume of work that is produced, but also set priorities based on date and order of requests. In order to fulfill everyone’s request, a minimum of two (2) weeks advanced notice is needed.