Parents & Families
Holmes Community College welcomes parents and the families of our students. This is your resource to the College as your student moves through their time here. The links and pages listed are your resource for information and updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the recruiters below.
- What is FERPA and why is it important?
- Does Holmes CC offer Disability Support Services?
- Will the classes my child takes at Holmes CC transfer to other colleges/universities?
- Where can I find Financial Aid Information?
- How can my child find an academic and/or career path before graduation?
- How can I view important dates for Holmes CC?
- How does my child get the text books needed for classes?
- Does Holmes CC offer housing for my child?
- How can my child get college credit while taking high school courses?
- What does Holmes CC offer for College Safety?