Massage Therapy Admissions Requirements
In addition to the minimum educational/achievement requirements for admission for initial entry into Holmes Community College, Massage Therapy students will also be required to meet the following additional requirements in order to seek application to the program:
1. The applicant must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate and provide official transcripts from all schools/colleges previously attended.
2. Although college credit is not required for application to the program, applicants with any college credit must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.0 to be considered for selection.
3. The applicant must be 18 years of age or older prior to program begin date.
4. Applicants must have a minimum composite score of a 12 on the ACT if taken prior to October 1989 or a minimum composite score of 16 if taken in October 1989 or after.
5. After notification of acceptance, the student will be required to pass a physical examination, a Heatlhcare Criminal Background Check, and a drug screening prior to beginning the program.